Sunday, November 30, 2014

Hjem, Kjære Hjem


Velkommen to our home away from home on 
Øygardsheia in Søgne, Norway.

Our cozy living/family room
Sometimes, Jim's sleeping room
Our kitchen
The oven door handle was melted off before
 we moved in - we didn't do it!
The extra bedroom/storage room
Bathroom/laundry room
Shower
Heated tile floors - NICE!!

Bedroom
We had only been in Norway for a couple of weeks and after a long day at the center, we returned to our apartment and as I walked in, I thought... this feels like home.  It was a comforting feeling!  

             We are very grateful for our Home, Sweet Home!!


Jim feels very much at home here too!!







2 comments:

  1. Did you macrame those hearts on your door?? love it and heated floors LOVE IT...so glad that you are comfortable in your home away from home, looks like Hjem, Kjære Hjem to me!! I think I would feel very Velkommen there...I'm loving Øygardsheia in Søgne, Norway too and maybe, even leaning a few words...JOURNEY WITH JOY cute little Sister!!!

    ReplyDelete