Sunday, September 28, 2014

Lindesnes Fyr

We took another short trip on Saturday, (P-day), to the southernmost tip of Norway.  It isn't that far away from where we live, about a  2 hour drive.  Because of the narrow, windy roads, the speed limit is mostly around 60 kilometers, (about 40 miles per hour), so short distances still take a while to drive.  We went to Lindesnes Fyr, (Lindesnes Lighthouse).



That blue sky was gorgeous but it 
was brisk and WINDY!!









Looking out at the North Sea




On the way back, we drove up a mountain road, found this pretty little place, so stopped and had a picnic.

Moss everywhere!

I was hoping to see a moose in this swampy pond but nope,
no such luck.

This could be my new favorite picture!!






3 comments:

  1. Wow! What beautiful country. It's great you get to see the country and enjoy the missionary work also. Take care you to. Cindy says hi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh it is so beautiful. I love the moss in the woods! Reminds me of Washington state some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is my new favorite picture in Norway too, until I see one of those illusive moose

    ReplyDelete